Oasis water pumping questionnaire
|Where applicable, please print, circle or highlight
your answers to the following questions and
fax to 1-406-777-4309 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE answer all questions!
2. Is this pumping system for domestic use or for a stock watering
application? If for domestic use, how many full time residents are there
in the household? _________ If for a stock watering application, how
many head and what type of livestock (cattle, horses, sheep, chickens,
goats, llamas, etc.) will you be watering?
3. Where is this system going to be located (city/state/country or latitude & longitude)?
Will you need the water to pump during the night time
for solar applications or during low winds for wind turbine
applications? (Yes / No)
5. What is your water source (well, pond/lake, spring,
stream) and if applicable, what is its production rate? ___________ gpm .
What is the approximate water temperature (some pumps will not work
properly in cooler water temperatures)? _____ degrees (F / C)
6. If your source is a well, please provide the
7. Will this pumping system need to push water to a
tank/cistern located above your water source (Yes / No)? If yes, what is
the linear distance _________ (ft) and elevation difference ________
(ft) in between the water source and tank/cistern? What is the storage
capacity of this tank/cistern? ____________ gallons.
8. Do you already have a pipe installed connecting the
water source to your tank/cistern (Yes / No)? If yes, what size
__________ inches ID and type (steel or PVC) is it?
9. Will this pumping system be used year round or seasonally? Please list the approximate daily volume of water needed during each month of the year the system will be in use
10. Do you already have a pump installed in this location (Yes / No)? If so, please describe what type of pump it is (manufacturer, model number, AC or DC, operating voltage & amperage, years installed, etc.) along with any other details regarding your existing system and/or site that you feel may be helpful in our system design process.
11. Where did you hear about us? Please circle: